Friday, May 2, 2008

Swaying with Pleasure - and Maybe More

Okay, so I'm trying to keep a lid on my newfound addiction to the latex subscriber sites; I'm determined only to keep one subscription going at a time. I started with Bianca Beauchamp a few months ago, and now that I've had my fill of her, I've moved on to Susan Wayland.

As I noted below, the problem with Bianca was that she almost never really got into the "sub" routine that I enjoy seeing (and experiencing) so very much. Oh, she does arousal quite well, and don't think I don't appreciate that. But what really turns a cool latex shot into a hot latex shot for me is a bit of a mind control vibe on top of all that smooth (preferably black) slickness.

Sway manages that act very well. A significant part of it, I'm afraid, comes from the fact that her pupils are almost always dilated (Gee, can't imagine why that might be); but she also knows how to pose like a sub - or even, in a few delicious shots, a mindwiped drone. Here are just a few examples from some of her older photo sets. I'm a bit nervous about posting too many newer images of any of the big fetish divas for fear of being sued, but this guy apparently isn't worried; so if it's lots of free pics you're after, seek him out. Meanwhile, enjoy these:

1 comment:

Madam Kistulot said...

I just stumbled upon your blog and ended up looking through ponymaster's collection of Susan Wayland... and she just gets yummier the more you see of her, doesn't she? She was born to be wrapped up in latex looking melted out of her own mind. Thanks much for the link!