Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Notes Wrapped in Tentacles

Best news first: I've just e-mailed the final draft of "Mirrored in Your Eyes" to Simon, so expect to see it in the next EMCSA update. Then stop back by here for a "Peek Beneath the Duct Tape" on the story.

Next, remember that guy I mentioned who didn't seem too worried about being sued for posting all those Susan Wayland pictures? Well, guess what? His site's gone. I imagine the final straw for Sway's lawyers was when he started asking people to pay him to view the pics. Real genius, that guy...but I am going to miss his site. He had a lot of great fetish stuff to share.

Anyway, onward. I'm still exploring Model Mayhem and just recently discovered a picture that somehow managed not to make it onto the Cthulhu Lhust list, even though it very definitely belongs there. If you're into anime, manga, cute young Japanese schoolgirls, tentacles, or any combination thereof, you'll definitely want to have a look at this.

Oh, and speaking of Model Mayhem lists, I've been toying with the idea of creating one of my own, probably calling it "The Ecstasy of Submission." Those two MC-themed pics I shared with you recently would be at the top of the list, and I could easily come up with twenty or thirty others to follow them. Of course, I can't create an official Model Mayhem list because I'd have to be a member to do that; and I'm not eligible for membership since I'm not actually involved in the modeling industry. Tch, snobs. ;-) Anyway, it would be easy enough for me to post a page of thumbnails on my Yahoo/Geocities account, each linking you back to a page at Model Mayhem. I'm seriously considering the idea, but the problem is time, so don't expect anything too soon. Eventually, though. I hope.

No comments: