Tuesday, November 4, 2008

My deepest apologies

...to the sumptuous Kate Winslet for not raving about her on this blog before today. Believe me, I've raved about her many times in other venues. To me, this lady is absolute perfection in any of the various sizes and shapes she's adopted through the years, and I love her soul every bit as much as her body. This is the kind of woman I could marry...and just in case you were wondering, my beloved feels exactly the same. I think we'd make a delightful threesome. ;-)

Anyway, I found this lovely Barbarella-esque pic on the Vanity Fair website today (I won't tell you where I got the link for fear of lowering your opinion of me ;-P) and just felt the overwhelming need to share. VF has a ten-image slide show of Kate Winslet images, but IMO this one is by far the best. I hope you like it as much as I do.

No comments: