Saturday, May 30, 2009

Nikki frozen and kneeling

A huge thanks to Lady Ru'etha for pointing me toward the Entrancement UK videos posted on YouTube by her friend Lex of Hypnofantastico. These are snippets of full-length videos you can buy, but he gave her one (well, at least one) to preview in full, and Lady Ru'etha liveblogs about it very, very temptingly here. If you like what she describes (as I certainly did!), there is an Emily excerpt on YouTube. And yes, her breasts are spectacular. ;-) But the video below is the one that really made me sit up and take notice!



And now I'm off to YouTube again for more - and then on to Entrancement UK.

EDITED TO ADD: Holy crap, check out the "Lulu + Bex" page on Entrancement UK! I can't link directly to that page, but you can navigate there easily enough - and it is so worth it, even if you're on dial-up. There are some fan-fricking-tastic JPG's. I am very seriously considering buying this one.

Also, thanks to Lex for linking to my blog on his blog. ;-)

2 comments:

sylvrgirl said...

Check out the Amy clip, too. Some amazing freezes.

Erin said...

Omg ... thanks for linking to that, thrall. :)