Saturday, May 23, 2009

Watch this space...no, not *this* space

This space. I've found a solutions to my "folding Geocities" problem. For reasons that might become apparent to careful thinkers somewhere down the line, I can only spell out part of my plan here, but this is the gist of it:

I've discovered another free web host that even gave me a domain name (albeit with a co.cc extension, but hey, free's free), and I've begun a very simple website there. It's called Ono Udont's Virtual Hypnotist Files, and it will be a repository for, ahem, some of my self-made VH sessions. You'll be able to download sessions in full or just peek at the text files without downloading anything.

So far I've got a full-session version of Vulcan Mode online, along with text files for each of the Vulcan Mode components. Later, I plan to add a generic version of my Bedtime script and that full VH tutorial I've been going on about, as well as...other things, nudge nudge, wink wink.

Oh, and just BTW, "Ono Udont" is the name I give when I sign up for some web service that wants a "real" name. Needless to say, it isn't. ;-)

No comments: