Saturday, July 18, 2009

One thing leads to another

Step 1: Stopping by Christine Kessler's blog, as I do several times a week, and discovering the pic at left among a collection of similarly themed but less enticing shots of Darenzia, Mosh and Skin. But the one at left piqued my interest because Mosh and Skin look like a couple of Diana Snowdon's* mindwiped drones, posing for her pleasure.

Step 2: Linking from Christine Kessler's site over to Ego Assassin for even more shiny, programmable goodness, including the pics below:





Step 3: Ah, but you'll have to wait until tomorrow for that! I've saved the best for last. ;-)

*Diana Snowdon is a frequent star of Tabico tales, beginning (sort of, but not really) with Temp to Perm.

2 comments:

Erin said...

What a wonderful image! I can picture them posing for Mistress Snowden.

Kate LBT said...

I *love* these pictures, thank you for posting them!