Sunday, August 16, 2009

some important notes

It has just come to my attention that at least one person who read my sneak preview of the second chapter of My Very Own Serial Number didn't realize I didn't post the whole chapter last week. Well, I didn't. ;-) I only posted the first half; so if that's all you've read so far, stop on by the EMCSA now and get up to speed. The best part's the second half!

And yes, I will be previewing the first half of chapter three this coming Wednesday, so be on the lookout.

Finally, I had a headsmack moment earlier this afternoon while driving around town, when I realized that I'd forgotten the most important part of the previous post: I've made some significant updates to my "Bedtime" Virtual Hypnotist script and uploaded the new version here.

No comments: