Wednesday, May 26, 2010

These are a few of my favorite things: Vizerskaya

At left is one of the first pictures I ever posted in this blog. It pretty much sums up all my fetishes in a single image. The photographer and digital artist is Vizerskaya, a.k.a. Kassandra. I found her first on Model Mayhem, then discovered several more stashes of her work in various places I'll link to below. As a matter of fact, her work shows up in a lot of the same places as Asya Arteyeva's photos, which is one reason I hinted that my previous blog entry about Asya carried the seeds of future entries. Several of Vizerskaya's pieces feature Asya, too, but I don't seem to have chosen any of those to show you today. It was hard enough to whittle this gallery down to its current size without adding in photos of a model I'd just talked about in my last post.

But anyway, let's get to the good stuff. As you can see, Kassandra loves the female form, is a fan of the classics, and has a great sense of humor. She also frequently photographs herself; in the images below, she's the lanky blonde with the dimple in her chin.


Vizerskaya's blog (in Russian) is here. Lots and lots of wonderful pictures, and you can always use Google Translator if needed.


Here's a great gallery of her work.



And here's another great gallery of her work.



She even has a YouTube channel.




Thank goodness I was born in this day and age. I so love digital art!

No comments: