Saturday, February 28, 2009

A little something to keep you busy while I write my next entry

It's been a very busy week, folks. I'm still recovering. But I do have one (or possibly two) blog entries in mind for the weekend; I just have to sit down and write them. In the meantime, though, I just found this tasty little treat on Asudem Latex's Doll's Realm and had to share. The actual title, which you only see in full once you start the video, is "Cocoon Trance Meditation." And yes, it does give off a very strong, very lovely mind control vibe.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That's just lovely, thrall. I can't help but wonder what's being piped into that latex-bound sub's mind. Laying there helpless, twice-bound with latex and traps while a third layer of obedience is slipped over her mind. Sigh ...