Wednesday, January 27, 2010

These are a few of my favorite things III

As I mentioned in my last post, I have a bit of a history with art, but nothing like a professional history; and I'm no expert in photography, either. All I know is what hits home for me...and a lot of photographer Lithium Picnic's photos hit home for me. It's the bright colors, the high contrasts, the striking designs, the poses he pulls out of top-flight fetish models and unknowns alike.

That's Mosh at left, in case you couldn't guess; and there are hundreds of Picnic pics of Apnea floating around the web since they were lovers for quite awhile. Below are more photos of Mosh and Apnea, as well as Jade Vixen and some other lovely ladies you've probably never heard of. I got some of these shots from Lithium Picnic's gallery on Deviant Art and some from his gallery on Model Mayhem. They're not necessarily his best work; but after all, I'm not qualified to judge "best" in this category, anyway. I've just picked some shots I like, that I think you'll like.



Lithium Picnic also has a website here.

No comments: