Sunday, December 26, 2010

Three out of three lesbians surveyed agree

Okay, three out of three lesbians and one self-admitted fag hag agree that Alan Cumming is sex on a stick.

My slash-loving friend is a big fan of musical theater (Yeah, big surprise, I know), and it's thanks to her that I now know how absolutely-fricking-amazing Alan Cumming was in the late-'90's stage production of Cabaret...which, in case you don't know, was about fifty times as pervy as the movie. And the aptly-named Mr. Cumming was responsible for a good 2/3 of that perv all by himself.

The whole BBC broadcast of the play is available on YouTube, but it's not embeddable, and I think this version of the opening number is more entertaining anyway. See if you don't agree. I shared this piece with my beloved and with a friend from the EMCSA (who's welcome to reveal herself if she wishes, but I leave that decision in her hands), and all three of us were just as enraptured with Alan as my straight friend was. Sex on a stick, I'm telling you.



Anyway, if flirty bisexual semi-transvestites aren't your thing, I have something else you might enjoy a bit more. Here's the steamiest number from the movie version of Cabaret. By the time it's over, you will want to be that chair.

1 comment:

Erin said...

Yeah, he's hot. :)