Saturday, June 15, 2013

Robot and doll fetishists, right this way

Thanks to Slyspeaker for the videos below. He found them in an article on io9 about post-apocalyptic K-pop. The other videos on the page are also worth checking out, but these two were my favorites. Slyspeaker said the first one reminded him of Willing Subject. I can see that, but what it mainly reminded me of was A Tenpack of Trixies - in fact, it reminded me so strongly of my story that I could half believe the video directors read it.

The second video isn't as fetishy as the first, not once you get past the incredible introduction, but I do love the silver foil suits. They're like what the costume designers of classic Star Trek wished they'd come up with for The Gamesters of Triskelion.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How could I have forgotten A ten pack! That's an even better choice.