Wednesday, December 30, 2009

What you miss when you only look at stick figures

We all know the model stereotype: tall and thin as a stick insect. And we all know that most fetish models don't meet the stereotype. For one thing, they tend to have huge, fake boobs. ;-/ But you already know I don't like those. Give me someone with a body that at least looks natural any day. I don't care about height or hair color or tattoos; I just want human-looking curves, like the women in this post.

Meet Io and Zoetica Ebb. They each have Model Mayhem pages, but if you like what you see here, you can find more pictures of them by name-searching on Deviant Art or by visiting Plastik Wrap, where they've both modeled; Artifice Clothing, where Io has modeled; stuntkid's blog, where Zoetica (along with Mosh and many others) has modeled; or Zoetica's blog, which has tons of pictures both professional and amateur. And yes, folks, Zoetica is every bit as cute in the amateur candid shots. I am so in love with this woman. ;-)



Ms. Ebb is also a cofounder of Coilhouse Magazine, which is entertaining in its own right, but sadly lacking in pictures of her.



There are plenty of pictures of both these ladies out there, if you're willing to hunt for them. I've just tried to select a few that represent the taste of my audience. I hope you like them as much as I do.

No comments: