Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Masuimi Max gives great trance

Not too long ago, I was browsing through some favorite fetish sites and collecting new pictures, mostly of Masuimi Max. Adding them to the folder where I already had several older pictures stored, I couldn't help noticing just how right this gal looks as an entranced slave. She's got the perfect face and figure for it...well, as long as she doesn't go any further with the plastic surgery. Michael Jackson is already casting jealous glances at her nose. But her expressions are just so blankly, submissively, lustily perfect.

Here are a few of my favorites. I don't remember where I got all of them any longer; but some, at least, came from the following sources: a Fetishistas article, Inner Sanctum, and a large, untitled collection of random pictures.




2 comments:

Erin said...

Gotta agree with you here, thrall. She has a perfect tranced slave look, especially in the photo of her with pigtails and a corset.

I also agree that she doesn't need any (more) cosmetic surgery. :)

Erin said...

P.S. I love her tattoo.