Thursday, January 1, 2009

Jeffery Scott is a gigantic, wonderful pain in the ass

Finally someone has been kind enough to let me know that the ten Jeffery Scott thumbnails on my second Ecstasy of Surrender page no longer link to valid images. I can only imagine how long that's been going on, with me none the wiser. Anyway, thanks to my feline friend for being the only one honest enough to tell me I had spinach in my teeth.

The images I had originally linked to are still there on Jeffery Scott's One Model Place page, so I suppose the site must move its URL's periodically to keep people from doing exactly what I thought I was so sneakily and successfully doing for so long. :-/

But I've got them this time! I've uploaded my own full-sized copies of the pictures to my Yahoo/GeoCities account, and I know those links will stay put...well, unless Jeffery Scott's lawyers stop by with an injunction notice or something. You never know.

Anyway, be sure to check that OMP page for a larger version of the new pic above - and be sure to notice the grinning gal in the background: the next eager victim, perhaps? Scott updates there and at Model Mayhem fairly frequently - usually, but not always, with the same pictures.

No comments: