Sunday, September 28, 2008

A Bonus Sunday Post

My habit is usually to blog twice a week: once on Wednesdays and once over the weekend. But I just seem to have a lot to say these days; I've actually pre-written several entries for posting later on down the road, including more recommendations for free fetish stuff, a sweet little story (to me, anyway) about my first crush, and "Erotic Art History 101." I'm not sure what order I'll post them in, so if any of you fine folk out there have a preference, feel free to post a comment or drop me an e-mail.

Meanwhile, I'll let you in on a little secret. A little over a week ago, I added a hidden stat counter to my website, and let me tell you, I've been very pleasantly surprised by the results. I was expecting maybe ten hits in a week, but it's been more like fifty a day - and from five of the seven continents. I guess all those scientists down in Antarctica can't defrost their fingers long enough to type their way in; I don't know what the Africans' excuse is. ;-)

Meanwhile, here's a toast to my single persistent fan in Iceland; and a heartfelt salute to the brave souls in Turkey, India, and even China who somehow found their way through all the firewalls and cultural taboos to visit my humble home on the web. Stay safe, my friends.

And now, a question for everyone. I know Blogger at least used to have a function that let you display a visitor map on your blog, but now that I know I have enough visitors to warrant one, I can't find the darn thing. Can anyone out there point me in the right direction?

No comments: