Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Happy holidays! Your gifts are wrapped and ready!

From left to right we have Ancilla Tilia from somewhere or other on Deviant Art; Darenzia and Jade Vixen, shot by Christine Kessler and posted on Darenia's blog (I didn't even know Darenzia had a blog until recently); and the inimitable Kumi Monster from damned if I know where, but I didn't get it off her website. Enjoy. :-)



Oh, and one more thing before I leave you to your various festivities. "Spy vs. Guy" is coming along every bit as fabulously as a story about gay men should. I hope to finish the rough draft by Sunday, and then I'm sending it off for inspection by a friend who actually knows something about gay male life. My timing will be terrible, of course; but I never planned to post it over the holidays anyway, since no one would be around to read it. If my friend gets it back to me quickly enough, you should see the first chapter in the January 11th EMCSA update and the second and third chapters in the two weeks following.

No comments: