Sunday, March 21, 2010

Cephalopods on the brain

As promised, here's a post especially for the tentacularly inclined. ;-) These are all pics I found on Model Mayhem by trawling the various tentacle-themed lists - and believe me, there are plenty of those to choose from! But for the purposes of this post, I've tried to use only quality shots that, to me, have an MC element. I wanted cephalopods that looked alive, and humans that looked aroused and/or enslaved. I hope you like the results.

At left is a shot by DVS, and below are a couple of others by him.


Next up are shots from the portfolios of Tonic Dog Studios, Dutch Dame, and Romy-e.


Next we have images by Nic Bezzina and Mechanical Whispers, whose portfolios I don't necessarily recommend unless you like images a lot more gruesome than these.


And to round things off, here are shots from the ports of Ashley Stuart, Hack the Grey, and Jahrome.


I hope you've enjoyed this tour through the depths of my creepy mind. Browsing my collection to select these pictures has made me realize just how many squicky shorts I have, and not just tentacular squick. I think I'm going to have to do another blog entry somewhere down the road about slime. ;-P

1 comment:

Erin said...

I'm just as creepy and squicky as you are, thrall. Bring on the slime! :)