Wednesday, March 3, 2010

If a Sorayama painting came to life...

...It might look something like the photo/CGI combinations that Bill Reichardt, aka William David Photo, aka Tsubasa, produces.

I first read about Tsubasa in an article on The Fetishistas website; but at the time, I was more intrigued by the concept that the actual product. The digitally altered pictures that accompanied the article just didn't live up to my expectations.

Fortunately, Reichardt's had plenty of time to hone his technique since then (and to buy some fancier software, I'm betting). I rediscovered Tsubasa on Model Mayhem earlier this week, and I liked what I saw there a lot. In my 100% nonprofessional opinion, this guy is really starting to hit his stride. Here, have a look:

 

 

If you like what you see, there's plenty more where that came from on the Tsubasa Model Mayhem gallery and the Tsubasa website. The website also has a few videos of varying quality (in my still-completely-amateur opinion, they haven't come as far as his photomanips; but "Midori" is pretty intriguing). Oh, and some of you out there will be very interested to learn about the Tsubasa shoe fetish. ;-P

1 comment:

Erin said...

Awesome artwork! Thanks for passing it along to us.