Wednesday, June 2, 2010

These are a few of my favorite things: fetish black

This entry ended up being rather different than I intended. See, my recent bluehairs post had given me the idea to do several more posts with hair color themes, and I already had ideas for red/pink and white/blonde (to go with the blue, you see). Well, that naturally made me think that I should do a post about black-haired models, too. But then I started poking around Model Mayhem and my own photo collection, and I ran across so many wonderful pictures of models posing in black that I decided to expand the topic a bit. Then I came across photos I wanted to use where the model's hair wasn't black but her clothing was, and then I came up with a whole subset of depersonalization pictures that really warranted their own separate entry. So in the end I decided I'd limit this post to non-depersonalizing fetish black - and you see how many pictures I still came up with! But don't worry; you can look forward to future posts on all those other topics I mentioned.

Above is a photo of Morgana by Chris Reeve Below, left to right, are Meluxine in a photo by Mastertouch, Dessa Fell by Jerry Bennett, and Darenzia by Nadya Lev.


Next up are Apnea in a photo by Cynthia Davila, Mosh by Sideshowsito, and Jade Vixen by Martin Perreault.


Lastly, here's Kumi Monster by B.D. Miller; Ulorin Vex by Allan Amato; and Marga wearing Bibian Blue and photographed by Phantom Orchid.


Tune in next time for, ah, who the hell knows what else will have occurred to me by then?

No comments: