Wednesday, June 16, 2010

This is me

No, not literally me; but I bet that title got your attention! Sorry. You should know by now how much of a tease I am. ;-P

The first picture at left is another piece of digitized-photo-art by Vizerskaya, whom I showcased a few posts ago. The second picture is model Tara Chin, photographed by Mallory Morrison. Both images are pretty accurate representations of how I feel when I'm falling into hypnosis. It's like sinking deeper and deeper under the ocean, only you don't have to worry about holding your breath or being crushed by the weight of the water. It's just so quiet...and peaceful...and wonderfully, wonderfully dark. I don't know how better to convey the sensation than with these two pictures.


There might or might not be a weekend post; I'll be offline for a few days beginning Saturday, and I don't know yet if I'll have time to put together another "My Favorite Things" entry before then. Stay tuned...or not.

No comments: