Saturday, May 28, 2011

Here be dragons

One of my oldest mind control fantasies involves a woman being MC'ed by a dragon. At first I imagined she'd bent sent to the dragon by her village: a sacrifice to keep it from attacking them (à la that old movie Dragonslayer), but instead it enslaves her and sends her back to take over the village. Later I thought she could be an adventuress who makes a deal with the villagers to kill the dragon, but the same thing happens in the end.

Either way, I'm nowhere close to being able to write that story yet, but it continues to percolate in my mind. I've always been fascinated by the thought of control by something terrifying and alien, like a dragon (or maybe a giant spider). The MC would have to very, very deep to make the victim love it; and that turns me on no end - even before I start thinking about the mechanics of sex with a dragon. ;)

With that in mind, here are a few pictures to stoke your own fantasies. The one above, as well as the first and third below, are by Julie Bell. The middle sketch is by Arantza.


Now three pics by Boris Vallejo. I've shown you the first one before, but it's so hilarious that I can't resist sharing it again. Ol' Boris was having great fun with the phallic symbolism on this one. He must have been laughing the whole time he was painting it.



All three of these artists - and many more - can be found on D4rkw00d.net.

Oh, and if MC-by-dragon turns you on as much as it does me, let me remind you of my previous post on the subject.

1 comment:

angryearthling said...

i came from a scifi background but they still always managed the bondage and dragonesque monsters for the bound females.

always loved this cover even though there was no story in the comic to match it.

http://www.alsannuals.com/img/other/1110.jpg