Friday, December 16, 2011

For your viewing pleasure

I don't know if you've discovered the gorgeous and totally unique Andrej Pejic yet, but if you haven't, you definitely need to. I'd read a few articles and seen a few pictures around the net and admired his/her looks, but I hadn't really thought much about Andrej beyond being pleased s/he's out there. This video, though, would make anyone take notice. Whoever came up with this campaign (not to mention the bra behind it) is a genius.



If you like what you see in this video, there's plenty more of Andrej all over the net. Here's a quick link to Google Images.

3 comments:

Erin said...

I must get one of those bras! Hell ... one, I need two!

(P.S. How's this for irony? The word verification for this post is 'supsize.' :D

alphaxanon said...

I'm not sure what this HEMA brand's bra looks like, but crossdressers have had these push up devices for years to give us cleavage.

http://www.clcrv.com/crossdressing/divax.cfm

Speaker said...

Yay for androgyny, genderswapping, and genderbending!