Monday, December 5, 2011

Important addendum to my last VH post

If you've already copied the script snippets I gave you in my last entry, be sure to add the following suggestion (or something similar) to whatever script you use them in.

If you give yourself the idea during trance that, just because you can't hear your thoughts, you don't know what you're thinking, this can carry over into your waking life. I found this out the hard way. ;-/ It didn't stop me cold, but it did make concentrating and focus a bit harder - and I'm not even hugely suggestible. If you're more open than me, it might really be a problem for you. So if you use the "How do you know what you are thinking?" bit in your sessions, be sure to counteract that suggestion with something else later on. This is what I use in my bedtime session:

When you wake in the morning, you will feel refreshed and ready to get out of bed. The wormhole will have disappeared, and you will think normally, and be able to focus easily on whatever task is at hand.

No comments: