Saturday, August 16, 2008

Pictures from a White Wedding Album

Just a quickie today to a) follow up on my "Somnambulent Brides" post with some more yummy "white" pictures - not exactly bridal, but lovely nonetheless, and b) clear up any misunderstanding that might have arisen from my post about preferring exotic women and not liking the "blond Barbie look" of Pamela Anderson types. I do like blondes...when they look like this.

Ladies and gentlemen, may I present Mosh. Once you've clicked on these thumbnails, I strongly suggest you peruse the rest of her Deviant Art gallery and her Model Mayhem Gallery. She's a fetish gal after my own heart.



Oh, and I've also decided to take pity on at least one friend who's still too paranoid to register with Deviant Art and give you some thumbnails, at least, of the two pics of Ulorin Vex and Apnea that I mentioned before. So now my white wedding album is complete and everyone is happy. :-)

No comments: