Sunday, March 14, 2010

Apparently you fine folks need a hint

About this post, that is. And since I'm nothing if not accommodating, I'll give you that hint - and more!

The Count does belong. In fact, he's the most obvious piece of the puzzle. Just ask yourself what quality he possesses that has anything to do with my own pursuits, and it should be blindingly obvious. ;-)

The Neil Gaiman/Amanda Palmer picture also belongs to the puzzle, but you probably won't be able to figure out what about it belongs until much further down the line (Like I said before, you shouldn't get too excited yet, just a little bit excited. And like I said before, that is a hint in itself!). Still, you might do well to ask yourself why I chose this particular pic of the celebrated author...and his fiancée. ;-)

No comments: