Thursday, March 4, 2010

gay vampires on ice

For the last several days, my slash-loving friend and I have been discussing gay men, including fierce and fabulous figure skater Johnny Weir (who's so obviously gay and so cool about it that he doesn't feel any need to make an official declaration. Three cheers for forward thinking!). Yesterday I shared this video with her. Have a look, if you can; it's chock full of awesomeness.

Anyway, my friend noted that Weir's attractiveness comes from his physicality and his personality, rather than his face. She said his teeth creep her out because they look like fangs.

Amazingly, I hadn't even noticed this until she said it, but damned if she isn't right. Johnny Weir would make one hell of an interesting vampire. Throw in one of those hockey players he talks about in the interview (challenging them to do what Johnny does for a day "and not cry"), and you've got a perfect cyan MC story! Hmmmmm! ;-P

No comments: