Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Luis Royo's ultimate BDSM fantasy

I've blogged about Luis Royo a couple of times already, and many of you already knew about him before you ever read my entries. He's a Spanish artist with a taste for fantasy, SF, and various kinds of kink.

At left is a dome commissioned by a Russian billionaire back in 2006, and below are details from some of my favorite panels. If you want to see the rest of the dome in closeup, just go here.

In my imagination, the various panels depict a harem kept by a powerful Mistress (Maybe she's the one on the pedestal at the center, tossing roses). Her most experienced slaves teach the newer ones the ways of pleasure, deepening their mindless obedience one orgasm at a time.

In one panel you can see Royo, his son, and the Russian billionaire peeking at the harem from behind a hedge. I like to imagine they're about to be ambushed by a company of mindwiped Amazons. I don't know what Mistress will do with them in the end, but they won't be in any condition to complain about it afterwards. ;P




No comments: