Sunday, July 29, 2012

This and that

Here's a little mishmash of a post to tide you over until I finish polishing "Hoarder." I have the first of the two chapters just about where I want it, so I'll probably post it in the next EMCSA update. Then if all goes as planned, I'll publish the conclusion the following week.

In the meantime, here are a couple of other things you'll enjoy.

I'm happy to report that the problem with people downloading my Virtual Hypnotist sessions is solved. If you want to download the files, all you have to do log into Google (feel free to create a dummy account - I don't care) and request access to the files. I check my email every day and you'll get a quick response.

Now, just for kicks, here's an MC-centered episode of that loopy old cartoon The Tick. Our Hero is pretty brainless to begin with (although he's quick to remind you he's nigh invulnerable), so when Mr. Mental gets hold of him, he becomes a shambling, spiral-eyed zombie. Good times.

No comments: