Saturday, August 16, 2014

10...9...8...

The next post I make will be the call for beta readers to help me with "What Do You Give the Alien Who Has Everything?" I'd say there's a 50/50 chance that the call will go out next weekend; otherwise, bar catastrophe, it'll go out the following week or weekend. Either way, I figured I should go ahead and make an announcement. It's a heads-up to those of you hoping to be beta readers (because, remember, I'm only taking the first three volunteers). And it's also incentive for me to write like the maniac I am.

But for everyone anticipating the story, here are some eye candy clues for you to enjoy. The photos generally come from Model Mayhem, and I've credited the photographers and models at the bottom of the post. The art is by Hajime "He Who Never Fails" Sorayama, and the rest of the pics came from wherever I could find them.






          


Model Mayhem credits: Image at top by Gil Perron. Woman in white in first row is Hexabelle. Mermaid is Thao N. Living statue is Michael Foster with body painting by Liz Berczel.


3 comments:

thrall said...

I lost track of X-Men before the Phalanx storylines (or maybe I didn't start reading it until after - I don't know, since I'm not even clear on what the Phalanx is/are). But I love full-body assimilation/enclosure. :-)

K said...

Glad to hear looking forward to the book.

Danita Shop said...

Hello matte great blog