Friday, May 16, 2008

Kumi, Controlled

Here's a little bonus post for this week. I've just been browsing around my favorite Deviant Art pages to see what was new, and when I found the pic below, I knew I had to share it. Doesn't Kumi Monster look deliciously entranced here? You can practically write a story around this lovely little pose.



BTW, if you haven't discovered it yet, Deviant Art is a great resource. Sure, it's mostly amateur crap; but you can also find a lot of great, professional photography featuring most of the biggest names in fetish modeling. And it's free; you just have to register - which can be a turnoff for really paranoid types (He knows who he is ;-) ) but you really don't have to give much info about yourself at all. I'm about to add a new link section for my favorite Deviant Art pages - and another for my favorite EMCSA authors, as well - so just look to your right.

No comments: