Saturday, May 24, 2008

My Fantasy Domme

Here's another case of "I just found this picture and had to post it right away."

I have only recently discovered the online fetish magazine The Fetishistas and am still poking around, finding lots of neat, free stuff. One of these days I'm going to dedicate a post solely to good sites for free fetish pics, but tonight is not that night. No, tonight is the night I present you with a single image that sums up everything I think about when I picture my perfect fantasy domme: raven hair against creamy skin, ruby lips, piercing eyes, and an air of totally unbreakable self confidence. Ladies and gentlemen, may I present Marina St. Mark:



Now here's a little interview with her and some more lovely piccies.

Oh, and just in case you're wondering, this is almost certainly not the kind of woman I'd enjoy dating in real life. I don't live the fetish scene; I just dabble online. As matter of fact, if you met me in real life, you'd probably be embarrassed even to curse around me. That's the kind of effect I have on the people who know me. Or at least, the people who think they know me. ;-P

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You forgot the high cheekbones. :) She is gorgeous.