Saturday, December 19, 2009

How could I resist?

This isn't what I planned to blog about today. I planned to blog about a preview Lady Ru'etha shared with me of an upcoming mp3 called "The Merchant's Daughter." It's a vampire fantasy, and totally delicious. But I'll have to do that entry later today or else sometime tomorrow. When a certain mysterious e-mail friend shared this link with me, I knew I just had to pass it on to all of you fine folk.

My gosh, how could I not? Just look at that picture! That's an actual airline ad, and this page is full of this stuff!

Okay, actually, it's supposed to be a gallery of vintage stewardess pictures. But since when do stewardesses wear kinky fetish gear? Or miniskirts cut high enough (or slit high enough) to flash hot pants? Oh, and don't even get me started on the chick in the bolero. ;-)



No comments: