Wednesday, December 2, 2009

mind change

Last weekend I said I'd finished the rough draft of "Union, Reunion," and that I intended to send Simon the first chapter this week and post another chapter each week until it was all online. Well, now I've changed my mind...but I think you'll like the new version better.

A few days later I realized that since I'd already posted the rough draft of the first chapter on my blog (twice, actually), my regular readers would have to wait two weeks to read anything really new. Plus, posting a chapter a week would mean my finale debuted right before Christmas, and a lot of people might be on vacation and not have any computer access. So in the end, I decided to send chapters one and two off to Simon for posting this weekend. Chapter three will go up the weekend of December 12, and then everyone will be happy.

BTW, has anyone else noticed that I tend to start my titles with letters near the end of the alphabet, like S, or in this case U? It's not a big issue, but it does mean that my stories are always near the bottom of the "What's New" list and don't get read very quickly. And I do like feedback. ;-P

2 comments:

Erin said...

You like feedback? Funny, you've never mentioned craving attention. :D

Tabico said...

Lies. I read through the What's New page and open all the potentially interesting stories in separate Firefox tabs, and then I read your story first.

So there.