Sunday, December 6, 2009

quickie fun

Last week, when I had a few minutes to spare and a burst of sudden inspiration, I cooked up a new grok session for Virtual Hypnotist. It's just five minutes long, but I promise, you can do one hell of a lot in that amount of time! The intent of "Grok Quickie" is to give you just a tiny taste of the "brainwashing machine" I've been talking about on my blog lately...which I'm still not going to share in full. Sorry. If you want to know how that one feels, you'll have to learn how to create your own. I have given you all the tools. ;-)

But in the meantime, head over to Ono Udont's Virtual Hypnotist Files to download the"Grok Quickie" and try it out for yourself. It's explicit but gender neutral, and you can use it with or without a toy. You might also want to record yourself chanting whatever mantras excite you most and use that as a background track.

Have fun!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, glad to see you're still doing these sessions! Unfortunately it doesn't seem that the scripts are actually installed by this? I think this is just a bunch of session settings, no scripts included.

thrall said...

Sorry about that! I forgot that grok scripts don't get packaged automatically the way standard VH scripts do.

I've added it in, recreated the package, and re-uploaded the zip file to my Ono Udont site. Try again, and once you've installed the package, look for the script in the "wordlists" folder.

Unknown said...

Just tried this and Virtual Hypnotist for the first time. VERY interesting.