Sunday, July 25, 2010

My original Virtual Hypnotist sessions are back online

As promised, I've uploaded my original VH sessions to Blogger to make them available again after the implosion of my old VH website. Just click here - or look to your right. The link is right under the links to my VH tutorial.

I'm pretty sure that the zip files I uploaded contain the most current versions of the various sessions, with all the bugs worked out of them and all the necessary elements included. However, if you encounter any problems running them, please, please let me know so that I can fix them. Thanks - and thanks again to those who tested the "Lagoon" link for me last week!

2 comments:

jtc said...

Private Lagoon, Hypnospiral, Spurt, and Obey Spiral all give "Sorry, the page (or document) you have requested is not available". The rest work fine! Thank you so much!

thrall said...

Thanks for taking the time to let me know, jtc. :-) I think I see what happened, and I think I've fixed it. Please let me know if you have other problems. Cheers!