Saturday, July 3, 2010

The numbers game

Last night, and again this morning, I peeked in on my blog stats. This is something I haven't done in quite awhile, but it's always an interesting pursuit. For instance....


I always get a little nervous when I see someone visiting from a country that I know (or suspect) censors the websites its citizens can see - and punishes those who visit censored sites. Some of you out there are really playing with fire. You have my sympathies, and I hope you stay safe.



Here's a more detailed breakdown of who's visiting from where. Remember that the free version of Stat Counter only tracks the last 500 visits to my site, so if you don't see your own country on here, that's why.


And here's an analysis of the keywords people are using to find my blog.It's always worth a chuckle, and today is no exception.

No comments: