Saturday, April 16, 2011

She wrote me...I think

When you get an e-mail from someone claiming to be a published model, it's hard to tell if they're for real or just someone yanking your chain. But I tend to think the message I got from "merkinstache" on Thursday came from the lady herself. She thanked me for mentioning her on my blog and calling her "enchanting," and she said using the name "merkinstache" helped her not take herself too seriously.

Anyway, the e-mail reminded me that I'd promised to do a post about merkinstache but never got around to it, so here it is now. She really is enchanting, yes? And she's also not afraid to put herself in some pretty freaky situations, as you'll see if you visit her Deviant Art or Model Mayhem galleries.

In the meantime, here's a little something to whet your appetite. :-)

The picture above is by Michael Helms, as is the first of the three images just below. The second is by Dan Santoni, and the third comes from Perry Gallagher.


Next up is another pic from Perry Gallagher, then one from Chad Michael Ward.


Finally, two more from Perry Gallagher and one from Vance.


All the photographers featured in this post have Deviant Art and/or Model Mayhem accounts where you can see more of their work.

No comments: