Thursday, June 5, 2008

For Your Tentacled Amusement

Here's a fun little bonus post for the week. Last night I was poking around on Model Mayhem in preparation for an upcoming blog entry on where to go for free fetish stuff, and somewhere along the line I stumbled across this bizarre display by a model calling herself Nicotine:



Well, being a Sorayama fan, I couldn't help but be reminded of this pic, and Iwondered if Nicotine and her photographer had it in mind when they fashioned their own little bit of octopoid erotica.



And then, being a Lovecraft fan, I couldn't help but follow a link from Nicotine's picture to another page on Model Mayhem labeled Cthulhu Lhust. And then, being a Neil Gaiman fan, I couldn't help being reminded of a hilarious case of author cross-pollination called I Cthulhu.

So there you go: three or four fetishes for the price of one. Enjoy.

1 comment:

Callidus said...

Sweet. That's quite a nice bit of webdrifting there. The jump from model to Sorayama to Lovecraft seemed logical enough, but the next leap to Neil Gaiman was where it officially went brilliant.

I've not had occasion to read I Cthulu before, so that was an especially worthwhile find. Thanks again for sharing some great links.