Sunday, June 15, 2008

Premonitory Mind-Reading

In my last entry, one of the links I offered up for your free fetish fix was DVS's gallery on Model Mayhem. What I didn't have a chance to mention then was that among the hundred pics in his gallery are a number that are categorized as zentai but actually look more latex total enclosure. I don't normally find zentai all that exciting because the material does nothing for me, but I certainly do like what these models are wrapped in. And doesn't this pic look almost exactly like the last scene from Queen Bee Becomes a Drone? It's almost as though the photographer read my mind before I had the thought.



If you're in a hurry, the zentai/latex pics are mostly on page 4, with a few more on page 5 and one on page 1 (which also has a couple of delightful tentacle shots).

Oh, and while we're here, just let me add that the writing is going very, very well. :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's almost the precise image I saw for the ending of your story. Very nice.