Sunday, November 2, 2008

*sigh of relief*

I'll admit to being a bit worried when the new update showed up on the EMCSA and my revised versions of Solitaire and A Tenpack of Trixies weren't included. Fortunately, they're up now. I guess Simon just had so much on his plate this week that he had to do the update in pieces.

So anyway, for those of you who didn't like the thought of downloading the RTF previews, the long wait is over. ;-P "Solitaire" is about 95% what it was before, though I am quite pleased with at least one new turn of phrase. On the other hand, I think "Tenpack" 2.0 is a significant improvement over the original, especially in two crucial explanatory passages that I don't think were clear enough the first time around. I hope you'll enjoy both stories.

As for me, when I haven't turning and returning to the EMCSA in search of my updates, I've been continuing my research into Irish fairy lore. My plan for (working title) "Ethna Redux" is to stick as close to the original script as possible, but at the same time give you "the rest of the story" as I prefer to imagine it. And we all know what that means, don't we...or do we? I might surprise you this time. I might surprise myself. To be honest, I'm not 100% where this one is going yet.

No comments: