Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Your input, please

Monday night I had another one of my lucid dreams that turned into a very pleasant MC fantasy. This time I was playing around with a very old (but, IMO, pretty clever) idea that I'm surprised to realize I haven't actually used in an EMCSA story yet. So naturally, I started plotting. First I imagined myself as a superspy captured by her archenemy and turned into a willing sex slave. Then suddenly it occurred to me: why did it have to be a female superspy? After all, Aerosol Kid has already mapped that territory quite satisfactorily with his Akiko series. Wouldn't it be fun to turn some macho, arrogant ladykiller like James Bond or Tom Cruise in action hero mode into a cock-worshiping supersub?

Well, one way or another, I'm sure I'll write the story - though "Ethna Redux" is up next, and I've just received an offer I can't refuse via e-mail. It'll be awhile. But I thought I'd give those of you who actually read and enjoy my stuff a chance to weigh in on the subject. And you don't even have to e-mail me to do it; just cast your vote here:

EDIT: Okay, it looks like the poll isn't working, so I've taken it out and tried a different brand. Just look to your right. :-)

No comments: