Saturday, May 16, 2009

An outrageously erotic discovery

I've written a Virtual Hypnotist session which I run every morning, to prepare myself for the day. It's not particularly erotic; it's just a series of suggestions about being being calm, confident, a good driver, etc. But yesterday morning, while running it, I had the idea to start chanting, "yes, yes, yes," while I was listening (I retain enough awareness and capacity for analytical thought while in trance to do things like that). And holy shit, what a difference that made! I just had to run the Good Driver suggestions right afterwards, in order to complete what the chanting had begun.

And just now, I ran both sets of suggestions again - with the script tweaked so that it actually told me to let my conscious thoughts be occupied by the chanting, while my subconscious thoughts took in the commands. Then I played around a little more while Good Driver was running, varying the chant to include things like, "Yes, Mistress," "I obey," and "I am a good thrall."

Holy fucking shit.

I'm going to work chanting into more scripts now, especially the erotic ones. And yes, I am working on another script to share with the public. It's called Mindwiped. But sorry, it's not even close to finished yet. And, of course, there's still the "Union, Reunion" story I've been working on.

Lady Ru'etha has a podcast called "Hypnotic Mantras," which I haven't actually had a chance to listen to yet. I'll be sure to check that one out later today.

1 comment:

Lunatic said...

you know this reminds me... a similar thing happened to me... i was working on scripts telling the 'inner mind' to figure out ways to work around the conscious mind (temporarily-until my goals are achieved) and i started doing things like what you described... chanting... also reading the words backwards... and other strategy to distract the conscious mind from the scripts messages... i thought it might be interesting to rewrite the scripts with misspellings and simple words written backwards so that the conscious mind is distracted trying to deciphering the script and the message can sink directly into the inner mind... anyway... just a thought... love your blog... cheers... L