Saturday, January 9, 2010

A quick but very, very necessary public service announcement

As I hinted yesterday, I have a temporary ailment that's keeping me from being online as much as I'd like right now....Okay, I have a concussion, and my eyes are extremely light-sensitive. But this has to be said.

I have just seen Daybreakers, and I cross-my-heart-hope-to-die promise you that the vampire trilogy Jukebox and I are working on will be a hell of a lot better than that piece of predictable fluff.

Well, predictable bloody fluff.

But don't give up on the vamp genre yet. There's still plenty of room left for originality and real storytelling.

2 comments:

Tabico said...

What on Earth were you doing that gave you a concussion?

thrall said...

I could make up some wild story about erotic, hypnotic sexxx, but the fact is, I bumped my head on my computer table. :-/