Friday, January 8, 2010

This blog entry is brought to you by the letter "G"

I don't know what it's like in your part of the world, but here in the US, the favorite news topic of the week is a British study that "proved" there was no such thing as the G-spot. Naturally, some people had a problem with this.

Me, for one. That bathtub scene in Ethna Redux? Uh huh. ;-) I think all those British women who said they didn't have one are lesbians and just don't know it yet. ;-)

Seriously, I don't see how you could hit the G-spot properly with a penis; the angle is wrong. But a straight woman with an accommodating man should be able to find a way around the problem.

I don't know if my readers outside the US will be able to see this video or not, but let's give it a try. It's very funny and informative, and the woman in the lavender suit is quite lovely. ;-)



P.S.: This might or might not be my last post for a few days. I'm not feeling well.

3 comments:

Lady Ru'etha said...

Feel better soon! **therapeutic hugs**

John Seavey said...

The webcomic XKCD had a great joke about this. "Is it true you have been unable to locate the G-spot?"

"I think you have the wrong scientist. My field of expertise is in solar power.

"...but yes."

thrall said...

Bwah!