Sunday, January 3, 2010

These are a few of my favorite things

I had a bit of time off from work last week, and I put it to good use, working with a collaborator on a new EMC story (teasers below - including a couple of very revealing tags that I added to one post a week or two after publishing it. ;-)) and working on my personal picture collection. In fact, I got a bit OCD about all that, making new subdirectories for different models, trying to group them in meaningful ways, and of course finding lots and lots of new images for the collection.

And that gave me the idea for a new recurring blog topic: just sharing some of my favorite pictures from a particular model or photographer or even designer, as the mood strikes me.

I've decided to start today with Angela Ryan, perhaps not one of the best-known fetish models, but certainly one of the loveliest. She's so scrumptiously curvy, but in a natural-looking way (and I do stress "natural-looking"), and she often has a playful, teasing expression in her shots - not these, particularly, but you can see in other places, like her Model Mayhem portfolio and her various photos on Deviant Art.



The picture at the top of this post is my favorite. Christine Kessler's photos are always interesting, and I love the toughness Angela conveys in this shot. Mmm, that jacket is just perfect, even if it's not latex. And, of course, we've got the latex below, don't we? ;-) I'm particularly entranced with the way the strips in that first pic above hug the curves of her ass. I could stare at that forever.

Just for the record, the other model in the second picture above is Porcelain/Porsylin, who's not nearly as interesting but does have a gallery of her own on Deviant Art if you want to see more of her. The photographers, from left to right on the bottom row, are Stephen McClure, Viva van Story, and Trevor Jansen.

No comments: