Monday, August 15, 2011

Since the "AgniDog" set went down pretty well...

...and since at least one of my visitors noticed the connection between AgniDog and Agna, I thought I'd share some shots of Agna today. There's clearly a strong connection between the two, but I'm not sure if they're just collaborative partners or something more.

I also can't say for sure which photographer took each of these pics. I think it's safe to say AgniDog was behind most of them, but I didn't see any credits (that I could read, anyway) when I saved these images.

Anyway, the URL's stamped on most of the pictures will lead you to more Russian latex, zentai, bdsm, etc. - much of it featuring Agna.




6 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Guilty pleasure..

I don't want to say more and make you think I am anything but a pure and wholesome member of society :) I am what people think of when they say "normal" and I dont want to do anything to break that notion.

alphaxanon said...

Interesting thing about the rubear.ru catsuit that you see her wearing in the white picture posted up top: It has no seams in front or down the sides!

alphaxanon said...

check that catsuit out: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x8st36

alphaxanon said...

Oops, Agnidog has his own company that makes the catsuit: http://www.smile-and-cry.ru

EvilDolly said...

Hehe I've been using some of her artsy zentai photos as my desktop background for some years now.

Anonymous said...

Yum! Thanks :)