Sunday, October 2, 2011

Rediscovered by accident

As I was browsing YouTube just now, I stumbled across some footage from an old '70's horror movie that scared the shit out of me when I was a kid. Even if you're in the same age range as me, you might not remember Let's Scare Jessica to Death; it was pretty obscure in its time. But judging by the comments on YouTube, I'm not the only one who had nightmares after watching it.

I really don't remember the plot now, but the clips indicate it had a lot of vampire MC and lesbian undertones - the last of which would have gone over my head when I was a kid, though they're more than obvious now.

Anyway, if you like what you see here, click on over to YouTube for more from Let's Scare Jessica to Death and a bunch of other '70's horror films that will drag you happily back to your childhood.



No comments: