Here's a bit of what to expect from the story:
- It's a very widely expanded version of my EMCSA story, "What Do You Give the Man Who Has Everything?". Almost every scene from that story makes it into the new one, yet that's only about 10% of the content. This e-book is huge: in my single-spaced Word document, it's over 1200 pages.
- There is a mind controller of each sex for you to submit to, resist, or...well, there are other options, but I'll let you find them on your own.
- You can choose your protagonist's gender and (very loosely defined) sexual orientation.
- There's a mysterious location at the top of the mountain where you'll find lots of answers (as well as a few lies), but it's not easy to get to.
- There's a game-changing secret plot line that really does kind of turn the story into a game.
- There are over 1860 individual story segments to choose from.
- You are allowed to make stupid choices. If you do, 95% of the time you'll end up getting what you deserve. 5% of the time, you'll get something better than you deserve.