Friday, June 19, 2015

This weekend I have something even *better* than a post for you

Did you know that Callidus now has an official podcast? He's put out two episodes out so far - available to watch on YouTube or to download on iTunes. And tomorrow night, Callidus will be interviewing me for a future podcast. I'm not sure what his turnaround time is, so I don't dare predict how long you'll have to wait between the recording and the publication, but I'm looking forward to the next step in closet exhibitionism.

Callidus has given me some ideas for things we might talk about, but I imagine we'll be free-styling most of it. And I expect lots of laughter, and lots of geeky ooh-ing and ahh-ing about our shared interests - from EMC to books to movies to...hmm...perhaps one or two stories we- oops! I don't know if I'm supposed to talk about those or not. We'll see. };-)

Anyway, enjoy the podcasts below. Callidus has altered his voice a bit, and he'll be altering mine too, but you'll still get to experience both of our stuff in a way you've never been able to do before.





No comments: